Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Brave Scripture for a Bold New Year

A Word of the Year should always have some scripture behind it and I've got a nice assortment of B R A V E verses to encourage me this year.
Here are a few...

Wait for the LORD; 
Be strong and let your heart take courage; 
Yes, wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:14

In the fear of the LORD there is strong confidence,
And his children will have refuge. 
Proverbs 14:26

So that we confidently say,
“The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?”
Hebrews 13:6

Therefore let us draw near with confidence
to the throne of grace,
so that we may receive mercy
and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16


I also typed "brave" into Pinterest and got such an interesting assortment of loveliness that I started a board just for my 2015 Word.


Go here to see the whole board


Which led me to finding Habakkuk 3:19, which rocked my world and spoke right to the deepest parts of me.

So I created a little bit of something from it >>>




The scripture is pulled from the Amplified Bible. He makes me to walk-- to walk! I can walk through whatever comes, I do not have to stand frozen in fright or cower in fear. He will make me to walk and he will walk me through all my whatevers. I don't have to be brave the way the world says "Be Brave" because God is my personal bravery. I am brave because He is my brave. 

Amen.

And just in case this scripture tugs at your heart like it does mine -- you can print if for your very own right here. For Free.


Let's Be Brave!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover