Tuesday, December 16, 2014

It's the Season of Giving and I've got a Gift for YOU!

There are still presents to be purchased
and made
and wrapped
and cards to be addressed
and stamped
and sent
foodie gifts that need baking
Christmas Party Mix that needs making
etc etc etc

And yet today, instead of doing anything on my To Do List, I decided to get a little creative and create something just for you...
My readers.
Who has stuck around and cheered us on as we put our beloved yellow townie farmhouse up for sale, as we dealt with completely frozen pipes while our house was still for sale, as we sold our house and prepped for our big move, as we moved and started carving a life out here on the farm....
and my blogging dripped instead of flowed and dribbled 'til it about dried up.....

Y'all have been super patient and loyal and I'm just blessed to bits to have you still around.
I want to write more... I've even got a list of bloggy ideas and have taken pictures to go with nonexistent posts.
I'm just really struggling with finding the time to make bloggy magic happen on here.
Sorry 'bout that.

Anyhoo.... as my way of saying Thank You for sticking around and checking in and reading... I created a Christmas printable for you to download and print!
For FREE!


Isn't it lovely?
I'm pretty geeked about it.

Just click on the link below and download your very own print!


I don't know about you but I just needed a little pick-me-up and a good reminder of what Christmas really is.... 
Good Tidings of Great Joy!
For all people!

Enjoy, my dear readers.
And stay hopeful.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover