Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 26 {Embrace the Camera}: I am thankful

This week's photo was taken in the early morning as I sat in my kitchen sipping my coffee, fiddling with my new phone and just truly sitting back and enjoying this kitchen that I love so much.
I noticed my reflection in the phone and decided to try my hand at taking a selfie with my new fancy phone, especially after I saw the reflection of my homemade chalkboard in the background.


These words.... Psalm 119:114


I wrote that verse on that board ages ago.... and I haven't changed it because those words continue to change me...
and I need the reminder.
Constantly.

He is my quiet in the midst of the chaos of this house sale....

God has provided us with a place of quiet retreat and has continually renewed us during this process with encouragement from His Word.
I have always had a love for the Bible but as He has walked with us through this situation, I'm mining new riches from His Word and hungering for more.
I knew from the get-go this was going to be a time of testing for me and that it would be difficult and stressful and frustrating but it would also bring about good for me. I knew this was going to stretch me and I signed up for it all.
And while there have been lots of pieces of this process that I'd not choose to go through again, I'm glad for what it's all taught me, how God has really stretched me and ministered to me at my lowest moments.
I am thankful.

God is so very, very good.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover