Thursday, March 20, 2014

FREE Printable: April Menu Plan and a few recipes for Easter Dinner


Not much of March left yet the snow keeps hanging on in these parts. 
Snow and mud.
Ugh.
It's not looking very pretty or very springlike but my April Menu Plan is the exact opposite.
I love this perky purple menu plan.
It makes me smile.
Spring will be here soon.
I hope.



April also means Easter.... 

Looking for simple (and frugal) ideas of your family's Easter Dinner?

Try this Easter Menu:
BBQ Ham
Ranch Potatoes
Spoonbread
add a nice salad of spring greens 
or Cucumber & Mayo Salad
and for dessert.....
Chocolate Yogurt Cake with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting



Do you have a favorite family recipe you like to make each year for Easter?
Please share!



Click here for the rest of my FREE menu plan printables.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover