Thursday, February 13, 2014

FREE Printable March Themed Menu Plan


Is there anyone else besides me that's a bit surprised to find themselves sitting smack dab in the middle of February already?
Honestly, I'm not even close to being ready to plan March's menus! Seriously!
I'm feeling like I'm in a bit of a recipe funk right now.
Yesterday I bought 10 pot pies at the grocery store..... I never buy those things.
I may need an intervention.

We're having breakfast for supper 'round here just like I'd planned (right here) but it hasn't been anything razzle dazzle-ish. We've had cheesy scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, pancakes and bacon and I totally cop to the night we ate cereal for breakfast (long day- don't ask).

I ask my people for inspiration- what haven't we had in awhile that they've been craving?
Not getting much help from the peanut gallery.

I did make this deliciousness right here for when we have dear friends over.... 


topped them with sliced avocados  for some serious yum. I think they might be even better if we used pretzel buns (I'm really big on pretzel buns right now).

Anyhoo- I have March's menu plan printable ready for y'all. 
Right here>>>




Have you found yourself in a menu planning rut?
Any great recipes that have helped you get out of that rut?
Share, please!



Go here for more free printables from the blog.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover