Wednesday, January 22, 2014

FREE Printable February Themed Menu Plan & recipe links


I started planning our February menus this week and was reminded that I needed to post the February Weekly Menu plan.... here it is! Isn't it just adorable!?!



And now a few links with February Meal ideas.... to help you get the ball rolling.

A Whole Day of Frugal Fun Meals for Valentine's Day
Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetables over Biscuits

I decided our February menu plan would include one night each week where we have breakfast for dinner. In part because we have lots of eggs (yay!) and because I'm not one for making super involved breakfasty type dishes in the morning but havea slew of recipes I'd like to make.... 
Now, you don't have to get into super fancy recipes- you can keep it super simple: pancakes one week, scrambled eggs another, waffles and fruit the next week and an egg casserole the last week.
Speaking of egg casserole- this crockpot one is delish! >>> Egg-cellent Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
There also a bunch of yummy breakfast recipes on my Foodie: Breakfast Pinterest Board. I'm looking to pull at least two new recipes off that board for February. 

Maybe this one





Or this one




We shall see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover