Saturday, December 28, 2013

Week 8 {Embracing the Camera}: A Well Soul

Week 7 was a weary week for me....
Week 8 brought Christmas and.... the hush.
Ahhhh....
My equilibrium is quietly and slowly being restored by slow days.
This I need.
'Tis good-- really, really good.

My lovely Ms. Books took these photos of the Mister and I on Christmas Eve.

The advent wreath was lit,we had just finished reading the Christmas story (from the Message and the NLT.... love them both!) and were opening our Christmas jammies [tradition!].


Can I just say that I love, love, love how my artwork plays out in the background?!
Sigh.

It is well, with my soul.

No doubt.


My soul is so much more "well" with these quieter days....

The Mister took the day after Christmas off and we declared our annual Pajama and Game Day. We stayed in our jammies, ate good food, played games, read books and just spent time together as a family.
I didn't even run a load of laundry.
It was so very, very good for us all.... especially for this mama.


Go here for all cumulative weeks of my year long Embrace the Camera Challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover