Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome November! [Plus the November Menu Plan Printable]

Welcome November!
It's so nice to see you!

I love the month of November.... it's my birthday month and Mr. Steady's birthday month. It's Thanksgiving and the continuation of fall decorations, leaf raking, campfire making, nature hiking and so much more.
I love how people pour themselves into finding ways to be more aware of the things in life they are thankful for....

I haven't shared my thankfuls on here for awhile... I'm not completely sure why I stopped other than the fact that I keep a daily tally in paper and writing it here seems like a repeat to me. I know some of you miss it.... and I miss seeing it on here. So perhaps just for this month- I'll share bits and pieces of what I write daily here at home.... of the things I'm thankful for.
We shall see.

In other November news- it's time for a new monthly themed weekly menu plan printable!





Need some inspiration for November meals?
It's that time of year when I love me some good, stick-to-your-ribs comfort food.

Here are just a few of my favorites shared here on the blog-
Slow Cooked Chicken and Vegetables over Biscuits
Ms. Books Cheddar Cheesy Mac-n- Cheese
Mama's Chicken-n-noodles
Ms. Books' Almost Famous Cheeseburger Casserole
Hamburger gravy on toast

November is good soup weather in my book- Here are a couple soups for the slow cooker:
Bacon Cheddar Burger Soup
Hearty Ham Soup
My absolute favorite Chili recipe- White Chicken Chili

And for Turkey Day: Tasty Turkey in the Crockpot
And every family holiday I make this- My mother-in-law's Spoonbread recipe

So tell me- do you have a favorite recipe to cook up in November? Please share!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover