Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Week- overwhelmed by blessings

Oh what a week!
A glorious, full of gratitude, crazy good, overflowing, overwhelming week!

That Little Man we've been waiting for finally made his debut Monday evening and we've been in baby bliss ever since.

Here's my beautiful sister, her Hubs, Big Sister Ree and Little Man.... less than 24 hours old.


My sister is one of those mamas that is just completely and glowingly beautiful after giving birth. She amazes me with her strength, tenacity and grace. She truly is grasping every precious moment of these first few days and soaking in the baby moon phase. She had the most amazing home birth and this boy is so sweet and serene and content.... 
My sister Em, just radiates contented motherhood. I love to just sit back and marvel at it all. 
What blessings we've been given!

Our verse for this Little Man happens to be the same one for My Boy:

For this boy I prayed, 
and the Lord has given me my petition 
which I asked of Him.
1 Samuel 1:27-28

Our God is exceedingly good.
Amen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover