Friday, November 15, 2013

FREE Printable- December Themed Weekly Menu Plan

Oh, I'm so excited to be getting the upcoming month's menu plan out to you before the end of this month!
I've been a slacker, I know.
But not this time!
The December Menu Plan Printable is HERE!!!!


I'm hip deep (at least) in holiday plans right now.... mostly foodie type plans, which means I'm also working on December's menu plans as well, all four weeks. This will allow me to be on the look-out for sales in the next few weeks as I try to be as frugal as possible.




Here's a few recipes that we'll be having in December:
Mama's chicken-n-noodles
Crockpot Ravioli
Slow Cooked Chicken & Vegetables over Biscuits
This is good comfort food: Four Cheese Mostaccioli Bake
A yummy pizza style casserole: Peppy Mac.

This is what's usually for dinner on Christmas Day.

A great recipe using leftover Christmas Ham- Hearty Ham Soup.

And at some point in time over Christmas break, we'll make a mess making homemade pizza with this yummy dough recipe.

What's one of your favorite holiday dishes that you just must make for your family?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover