Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Welcome CROCKtober

Hooray! It's Crock-tober! 
What better month than this lovely one to try out some new crockpot recipes!
Last year's Crocktober Post is right here.... where I linked to all the crockpot posts on the blog at that time- thirteen recipes in all.

Since that time, I've posted 3 more slow cooker recipes to the blog:
Slow Cooked Cheesy Chicken Zucchini Ziti
Crockpot Creamy Macaroni & Beef
Tasty Turkey

That brings the new total to SIXTEEN crockpot recipes in all....
That got me to thinking....  Wouldn't it be wonderful to round that up to 20?!

I think so!
I'm making it my goal to share at least one new Crockpot/Slowcooker recipe with you each week for the whole month.




The following are on my list for sharing--
Slowcooker Pumpkin Pudding
Ms Books' Macaroni & Cheese
and maybe bacon chedderburger soup
or Egg-cellent Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
and quite possibly this new favorite- Crockpot Continental Chicken

Allow me, with this opening of the month post- to link you to a couple of slowcooker favorites that we enjoy-
Last week I served this when all my homeschoolin' mama friends came over for Mom's Night Out:



Tomorrow, we'll be having this amazing deliciousness for supper:




So stay  tuned each week for a fabulous new crocktoberesque recipe!

One more thing- have a favorite crockpot recipe you just love- link to it in the comments, please! I love new crockpot recipes!
And maybe I can put together a mash-up post at the end of the month, highlighting some of your favorites!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover