Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Just an ordinary day



Today I'm....

Seeing:: the beauty of fall blossoming all around me.

Feeling:: most content.

Eating:: apple slices dipped in peanut butter.... is there anybody besides me that just love, love, loves this snack?

Playing:: hooky from grading papers. Its beautiful outside and I just don't wanna...

Listening to:: my kids being crazy loud and busy and thumping and singing and basically rattling the rafters. And to the walnuts occasionally hitting our metal roof like the sound of shotgun blasts.

Loving:: those three obnoxiously loud kiddos. Lots and lots and lots.

Hoping:: that someone will buy our house.... soon....

Cooking:: apple crumb cake and Ms. Books' almost famous mac-n-cheese (recipe coming soonish)

Planning:: to be more diligent in my blogging, to pot a couple of gorgeous mum plants into planters and strategically place them in my garden.... perhaps with a pumpkin or two. And planning just what wonderfulness I want to do for my soon big birthday weekend.

Reading:: my bible study homework.... James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore 

Watching:: the play of sunlight on the backyard, and through the kitchen window spilling onto the table....

Wishing:: there were more slow days like this to tuck in my pocket and enjoy

I don't want to forget:: what it is to enjoy an average ordinary day.


That's my day.... what about yours? What are you doing today?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover