Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School 2013.... working myself out of a job

There is so much I want to say....
just not enough time for me to get it said here.

So I'll say this:
Today was the first day back to school.


I now have a junior in high school, an eighth grader and a fourth grader.
Um, yeah..... no words for that....

This is where my mama heart is today....


How did they go from this..... to this so quickly?
The first photo is those 3 in December of 2004, the 2nd photo is today.
Whoa.

Today I am very conscious of the fact that I'm working myself out of a job..... Yeah, I've still got nine years 'til that boy of mine graduates but when I look here and see just how quickly 8.5 years has gone by..... well my mama heart gets a wee bit snifflish.

And so.... I'm a bit short of words today.... can't get 'em past the lump in my throat.

Here's the verse we started our day and school year off with:

You will keep in perfect peace
all who trust in you,
all whose thoughts are fixed on you!

Isaiah 26:3

Can I get an Amen?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover