Monday, June 17, 2013

The Weekly File Folder System is FINISHED and ready for downloading! {Free Printable}

It took a couple of extra days to polish it just so, but the wait is over....
The entire 2013-14 Weekly File Folder System is now available for download.


And instead of running June 2013 to May 2014, I added one more month... it runs through June 2014, so I won't feel behind the eight ball in getting the coming year's system out to everyone!
Yay!




And for those that asked about including my monthly themed pages for weekly menu planning....
they're coming. Really. I'll be posting them as a separate download within the next 2 weeks.

As a sneak peek- here's July's menu plan printable- free for you to download!




How to use it- simply download and print off the number of pages for the number of weeks in that month (I printed 5 copies for July)

And one more thing-- I'd love some more feedback on what you'd like to see included in the file folder system or menu plan pages. I'm very interested in how my readers use these tools!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover