Thursday, June 6, 2013

June 2013 for my file folder system-- Free Printable

Once again I'm behind on creating my yearly file folder system.



I'm thinking of tweaking this one and adding June 2014 to it to give myself a little more creative wiggle room come next year.
I'm to the month of December in creating it but want everyone to have June 2013 for printing purposes right now.

Here's a looky-loo:


Just click on the words "June 2013 File Folder Page" above and it will take you to my Scribd page where you can download it  for FREE!

You'll find the last two years of the file folder system on Scribd also- should you wish to take a gander.

I'm also considering the idea of including my seasonal menu planning pages with the file folder printables but am wondering if that is something people would be interested in before I go to all that work...
I'd love to know what you think!

Note: The How-To's for putting together the file folders are included in the download of each year's file folder packet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover