Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The coop has thrown my plans off-kilter



The Yellow Farmhouse Weekly Menu Plan
for April 15- 21st    



Notes: A couple of days late on posting… too much goings on ‘round here. We’ve been spending our free time working to build our chicken coop as the chicks are young adults now and needing a bigger, permanent space. Spending our free time buying more supplies and building, building, building has thrown off my meal plan just a bit (just when I was getting it back on track). Good thing I’m resilient.
Food wasted last week: A container of pasta salad. Yummy stuff it was too. However- The Boy and I turned more about to go bad bananas into banana bread this week so I’m feeling good about things.

Monday
Breakfast: Homemade oatmeal topped with strawberries and peaches, toast
Lunch: Kiddos favorite junk food lunch: ravioli (can), cheese crackers & cottage cheese
[Mama had leftovers]
Dinner:  @ Nana & Pawpaw’s- Nana's chili and corn chips
Tuesday
Breakfast: cold cereal
Lunch:  grilled cheese sandwiches, chips, dill pickles
Dinner: Deli meat sandwiches, chips, dill pickle spears
Wednesday
Breakfast: Fried egg and cheese sandwiches (a la Ms. Books)
Lunch:  diner dinner
Dinner: Aunt Florence’s Casserole, dill pickles, steamed green beans
Thursday
Breakfast: Homemade banana bread, mixed fruit (thawed from freezer)
Lunch: Diner Dinner
Dinner: with  friends
Friday
Breakfast: Homemade yogurt with fruit and granola
Lunch: Fasting (The Boy is having soup)
Dinner: The boys are having sandwiches, the girls and I are fasting for 30 Hour Famine
Saturday 
Breakfast: Fasting
Lunch: Fasting
Dinner: Special birthday dinner for my Mama: Steak and all the fixin’s
I’m bringing baked potatoes (baked in crockpot) and some toppings for them
Sunday
Breakfast: Coco Wheats with dried cranberries, toast
Lunch:  With friends
Dinner: Sunday Snupper (snacks for supper) leftovers or nachos or cereal if its late…

Snacks for the Week:
Oreos (this is a staple), cheese crackers, popcorn, banana bread
Fruit for noshing this week: bananas, strawberries
Desserts we’re hoping I make this week:
Ice Cream Sundaes

Want to read more of my menu plans? Click HERE.
Linking to I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover