Thursday, January 10, 2013

There and Back Again.... I hope

I miss blogging.
I miss my blogging schedule.
I miss the time in my day that use to be there for blogging.

Ah, dear readers, don't give up on me. I am still struggling in finding a new rhythm and new routine that will bring me back to regular posting. I miss it so!
I am currently co-teaching a photography/blogging/creative writing class to highschoolers at our bi-monthly homeschool co-op. I didn't realize it, but after taking care of those blogging responsibilities, I don't always have it in me to post here. However, I have had the added bonus of Ms. Books' guest posts here thanks to this class. She is becoming quite the photographer.

Here's one of her photos from Christmas:


And this one of a milkweed pod- I love how she caught the release of the seeds and the lighting is just lovely:


Life is very good here and very full.
Very full.
The kiddos' school schedules keep us going and going and going. Plus we've had our back-to-school schedule interrupted with not one but 3 funerals since we started back last Monday. My heart has alternated between light and heavy and I just haven't had it in me to write much beyond keeping my gratitude journal. Not writing has left me already behind on one of my goals for 2013, and that is to write out at least weekly (hoping to increase to daily) prayers to my children in a journal. There is so much I pray for them, daily and moment by moment that I feel the need to capture it and write it out. I know it will help me to focus some prayers on some key areas of their lives and that focus will, undoubtedly, do us all good.

I have so much I want to share here....
About Ms. Books Prayer Poster
and my Word of 2013
and some other wonderful things God has been working on in me.

I hope for life to turn back to our crazy brand of normal relatively soon and that I may find my blogging rhythm again right in the middle of it.

And because the year is still so very new-- I'll end with this quote:

I don't make resolutions because I know I can't keep them.
Instead I just ask God to birth and build in me what I myself cannot do.




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover