Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Hearts sprouting up


Found a bit of time today to squeak out a project...
Got the idea from this photo on Pinterest.



I would have loved to used red felt.
But i couldn't find mine after a few minutes of looking

and I knew if I spent more time, digging deeper and looking
I'd get distracted and not finish what I started.
Which seems to  be the state of my life of late.

So I stopped looking.
And printed out some red hearts right off the computer.

This right here was a freebie project.
Which I heart mightily.

I added Epsom Salt and tea lights to mine.
Which is from this idea right here.


And used lovely red stripey bakers twine instead of yarn.
And heart-shaped doilies instead of round...
as that was what was on hand.
and free.

I went a bit overboard on twining the twine.
But I like it.

All in all- with gathering time,
I spent less than 20 minutes on this project.

Yay me.



linking to Works for Me Wednesday at We Are That Family

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover