Monday, October 22, 2012

Overflowing with Thankfulness


So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord,
continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him,
strengthened in the faith as you were taught,
and overflowing with thankfulness.
Colossians 2:6-7









His endless gifts #1826-1858
The earthy smell of autumn in the woods
Putting the gardens to bed for the year
For all that we harvested from our gardens this year
The joy of taking my niece's senior pictures... oh her smile!
Mr. Conductor's continued reading improvements
How well my children are doing with their schoolwork
Old Barns
Old farm windmills
This family's sense of humor- oh how they slay me with their funniness
Finding the fun in the midst of a grueling school day
Hauling wood for others
Getting caught up on my paper grading
God bringing people to mind to pray for at just "that" moment
Large orange pumpkins and itty bitty baby ones
A jar full of acorns
Mr. Steady grabbing my hand and giving it a love squeeze
A new fun and frugal home decore project
My grocery list and my money matched
Reading Shel Silverstein with Mr. Conductor... listening to his insight and chuckles
the  blessings of ministry development
Meat in the freezer
Playing board games on a rainy night
Starting a big puzzle as a family and the chatter it creates
Creating a play list of amazing songs with Ms. Books
A bible verse given to me with me in mind
A tiny notecard from a friend
A sympathetic eye roll from my Mr.
New insights from old scriptures
Loads of laughter
His exchange of beauty for ashes
Homemade bookmarks
The unsurpassable knowledge that my life overflows with blessings


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover