Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Learning God Worship

I'm reading through the Psalms in my quiet time right now.

This verse is from my reading last week, but I keep coming back to it over and over again.

I want to write more on this- what I'm soaking in and chewing on, where my thoughts and prayers are going with this... but I haven't had a spare chunk of moments to really sit and write it out the way I'm writing it in my head and on my heart....
so I'll tease you with the verse and pull you in with a wonderful photo...


Going through the motions doesn't please You,
a flawless performance is nothing to you.
I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered.
Psalm 51:16



I follow this up with these two posts that I read earlier today...
urging you to click and read with me.
Hallowed Be Thy Name by Nikki from Simply Striving
The New Pretty by Angie over at (in)Courage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover