Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Recipe: Peaches & Cream Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I started with this recipe I recently pinned on Pinterest....

Source: pillsbury.com via Amy on Pinterest


And ended up with this:
Peaches and Cream Cinnamon Roll Waffles

I used Aldi's version of Grands cinnamon rolls (2 tubes/packages) and followed the recipe directions: seriously easy people- place one roll in middle of heated waffle iron, press down and cook as directed until done. Continue with rest of rolls until you are done.

Added chopped fresh peaches and topped it off with the creamiest cream cheese icing

and for my icing- I had some cream cheese frosting leftover from Mr. Conductor's re-birthday celebration last week- I warmed the frosting in the microwave to soften it [using approximately a bit more than half a cup] and adding the icing packets from the cinnamon rolls, stirring well. Pour warm icing over warm waffles and enjoy!

I love this wonderful whimsical alternative to plain ol' cinnamon rolls.
The kids thought it was quite fancy!
Summer Bucket List Worthy!




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover