Friday, June 1, 2012

2012-13 File Folder System: June

I've been working on tweaking and updating my file folder system for this year.
Here's the post from last year concerning this organizing tool.
I'm toying with the idea of making two different packets...
One an update of last year's.
And another with some little fun organizing additions....
Anyhoo- because it's now June and I run my file folder system June to the next May, I 've at least got the month of June tweaked and up on Scribd.
Here it is for your downloading pleasure:
June 2012 File Folder Page




July 2012 through May 2013 will be coming (hopefully) within the next couple of weeks.
I'd love to hear feedback from anyone about what they'd like to see added/changed.
Ideas I've got rolling around in my head....
Adding a half sheet to be stapled on the inside that contains a grocery list and a Gratitude list-- keeping weekly track of all that you are thankful for....
Hmmm....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover