Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW: Popping in again

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday...
Still continuing to push myself outside my boundaries and keep from shlumping around in baggy jeans and T-shirt topped with a big ol' sweatshirt when the weather warrants.
But just so you know, there are still days that totally warrant that outfit.

Dreary days demand color...
Long sleeve top: GW
Cardi: Walmart on clearance years ago
Jeans: Lee Riders from Walmart
Shoes: GW
Posy pin: Thirty-One
Necklace: Heart-shaped prayer locket from Mr. Steady an the kiddos for Mother's Day years ago.
[This is the prayer in my locket]
Earrings: Made by me
.... looking at this- I still love the color combo but next time I'll tuck the shirt in.and try a belt


I found this peachy colored top in the way back of my closet and thought I'd try to wear it one more time before I gave it away. The color doesn't seem to do much for me... I tried to give it boost with a shot of navy blue. It still doesn't send me. And my photographer was not Ms. Books. 
Not the most flattering angle here...
Grey Tank: JCP
Peachy sleeveless top: GW
Cardi: GW
Jeans: GW
Shoes: GW
Necklace: old
Earrings: Premier Design

I think I'm giving this top away. It just didn't do it for me.

pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the colors in the first outfit. SO cute!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those colors together with the pink rose, adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover