Tuesday, May 1, 2012

To be reminded

Today I am need of a reminder....
I thought you might need it to.

from  http://spiritualinspiration.tumblr.com
I read this and I whisper, so quiet: "Wow."
Today the word REDEEMED jumps out at me.
There is nothing about me that cannot be redeemed and made new by Him.
That moves me to my very core.

In forgiving me, He redeemed me.
In redeeming me, He accepted me.
In accepting me, He adopted me.
In adopting me, He said, "I choose YOU!"
In choosing me,
He blessed me.

And He continues to bless me

every
single
moment
of
Every 
single 
Day.

I find that supremely exciting. 
So today, I am walking with an extra bounce in my step and twinkle in my eye. 
Because I know- I know! I am His.
Through and through.

Thank you, Jesus. Thank you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover