Monday, May 21, 2012

All this goodness from God, I collect

God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me… 






1534-1567
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Music... all kinds... especially the stuff I heard this weekend from youth at a regional conference
I am Redeemed
Cute cupity-cakes
Babies smiling and giggling in their sleep
He makes everything beautiful in its time
The school year closing out
Creating our summer bucket list
Knocking a couple items off that list already
Quiet walks, holding hands
Loud walks with kiddos chattering
Camping plans
Old cartoons
Being encouraged
A three day youth conference and a youth pastor who buys the youth leaders seriously yummy coffee every morning
Being so tired that everything is funny
Trying one... more... time...
The kitchen is all done. Really done. And I love every single inch of it.
This bathroom is almost done. Really, really close to it...
Eating dinner on the patio
Coffee and devotions on that patio
Starry skies
Kisses on the forehead or temple
Jesus reigns in our home
Phone calls from my sister and my niece-- saying my name over and over and blowing me kisses over the phone
Planting the garden
Growing our own produce from seed! Our tomatoes look lovely!
His ways are not always my ways 
For Him changing my course to follow His ways
My hope is in Him
His laugh when I told him he was the macaroni to my cheese
All scripture is God-breathed and useful in one way or another


Please don't forget the DaySpring Redeemed Jewelry Giveaway! There's still time to enter!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover