Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Fancy Chart for numbers

I don't know if I would call this a very productive afternoon or not...
This morning, while doing math with Mr. Conductor, I realized we really needed a nice nifty Roman Numerals Chart. After fruitlessly searching the girls old math binders, I could not find the one I used for each of them. Nor could I find any such file on my computer.
Next step- Google search. Which was a bit frustrating. I couldn't find what I needed without having to pay (a couple of teacher sites) or go through a lengthy registration process or that had the numbers I needed (I didn't need a lengthy complete chart- and there are some big ones out there!).
So I bit the bullet and opened up my new PrintMaster software that really doesn't like me.
It really doesn't.
And spent the next three hours (that includes interruptions) creating this:

Roman Numerals

The jury is still out on whether or not this was a wise use of my time.
And since I'd hate for anyone else to fruitlessly search for such a  thing- I'm sharing it with you'ns.
The chart is 5x5 and I suggest printing it on cardstock and laminating it (I used clear contact paper).



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover