Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Simple meals planned- low to no prep



The Yellow Farmhouse Weekly Menu Plan
for March 19th- 25th    

  • Notes: Missed posting my menu this last week—too much going on. This week’s menu is pretty simple without a lot of “extras” compared to most weeks. We’re working on painting the kitchen counter top (oh yes!) which means no sink. No water- no easy dish washing. It has to cure for 3 days so we’re going for simple meals with no fuss menus aka easy clean up. I was going to break down and do something I never do- buy paper plates & cups… imagine my wonderous surprise when I was going through the cupboard and found, way in the back, paper plates and cups from a birthday party in my pre-use it up, wear it out, don’t buy paper days.

Monday
Breakfast:  French toast with blueberry syrup (leftover from Saturday)
Lunch:  Diner Dinner
Dinner:  Aunt Florence’s casserole, greens salad
Tuesday –Paint the counter!
Breakfast:   Cold cereal, toast, fruit or yogurt
Lunch:  Diner dinner
Dinner:  Pizza
Wednesday
Breakfast:  Choco-pumpkin-cranberry muffins, mixed fruit (from freezer)
Lunch:  Deli meat sandwiches, chips, pickle spears
Dinner:  @ my parents- foil packet dinners Bringing: fresh veggies (pepper, mushrooms, squash)
Thursday
Breakfast:  Choco-pumpkin-cranberry muffins, mixed fruit (from freezer)
Lunch:  Deli meat sandwiches, chips, pickle spears
Dinner:  Bologna burgers, chips-n-dip
Friday
Breakfast:  Homemade yogurt with fresh fruit and granola, toast
Lunch:  Diner Dinner
Dinner:  with Friends—celebrating a birthday!
Saturday 
Breakfast:  Daddy Cook (eggs, bacon, hash browns, toast)
Lunch: Leftover Smorgasbord
Dinner:  Leftover Smorgasbord
Sunday
Breakfast: Coco Wheats w/dried cherries, toast
Lunch:  Crockpot: Chicken-n-dumplings, greens salad
Dinner: nachos, cereal (if late), or other leftovers
Beverages for the week:
Milk, Water, tea, coffee, Lemonade
Snacks for the week:
Cookies- Oreo & Two Sisters Bars, fresh fruit- plums & peaches, popcorn, popsicles

Past menu plans: click here. Other's menu plans: click here
Linking to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea one could paint kitchen counters. I learn something everyday!
    Your menu plan sounds delicious.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's always nice to have a week of easy meals
    i bookmarked the bologna burgers. they sound so fun
    Here is a link to my Menu Plan
    I finally got a chance to sit down and do some browsing and look for some new ideas/recipes
    I'd love if you stopped by my page
    Hope you enjoyed your weekend:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover