Monday, March 26, 2012

Home and Home... boy drawings and girl-picked posies... this is my life in brilliant blessed color


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…







1406-1435
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

Big family breakfasts on Saturdays
Stacks of pancakes
My girls cooking with their Daddy
Little boy built forts of pillows and blankets
Sunshine with Sonshine streaming through the sanctuary during morning worship services
My boy’s hilarious drawings
Continuing house projects on schedule and under budget
A Kitchen sink... that will soon be located back in the kitchen
Kitchen counter top redo and backsplash
My home... this yellow house and my HOME.... heaven... {heart felt sigh here}
Simple meals and simple menu plans
Being flexible
and more flexible
The surprise bouquet Sassafras brought me to grace the schoolroom-- oh the wonderful smell!
Mr. Steady found and fixed the leak in our car trunk
The green, green grass
Sweet memories of my Gram (today would have been her birthday)
Gramma's tea cup in my sugar canister
Old fixed up gas stations... nostalgia
Listening to Mr. Steady read nightly guy devotions with Mr. Conductor
Finding PicMonkey as a replacement for Picnik (sah-weet!)
Finding just the right color matches for projects
That zing I still get from holding hands with Mr. Steady
Really good, really industrial glue
The brown sugar body scrub my sis made me that gets that really good glue off my hands
My seriously sweet phone call today from my toddler niece ReeBee
ReeBee saying my name, her version of it- {Mamie} I think it thrilled me just as much as hearing my children first call me "Mama".
Working on the kiddos school binders and finding Ms. Books list of what she wants in a husband
Me whisper soft lifting up that list in prayer... Please Lord- this man... may he exist.
Helpful willing hands



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover