Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Grateful: The Bliss that is my Home and Family

God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…








1372-1405
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
The quiet in my house

Mr. Steady and the kiddos prepping the garden
My pretty yellow-painted house... oh, how it makes me smile
Family pictures on the wall
Hearing the peepers
Watching old cars drive by with Mr. Conductor
Old barns with weathered paint
Bicycles with baskets
Chalkboard paint
Amassing a collection of beautiful little plates... for a future project
Friendships with neighbors
Clean laundry neatly stacked on the table
A cake stand filled with muffins for breakfast looking all beautiful on the table
Working on house projects right beside my Mr. Steady
The work ethic I am seeing displayed in my children
This Knowing... Trusting
Thoughts and dreams of the farm
House plans and more farm dreams
Seed packets-- inspiring faith and hope
Spring thunder storms
He speaks my love language daily
The smell of grapefruit... such a wonderful, clean smell!
Muscles tired from hard work
My girls wearing sweet aprons and baking
Pinterest inspired cleaning shortcuts
New decorating projects that get my mojo goin'
Baking with my gas oven
His Word- Fuel for my Soul... hidden in my pocket
Farm fresh eggs
Lemonade in glass Mason jars
Sticky toddler kisses and oh so tight around the neck hugs
My 20 month old niece spending the whole weekend being spoiled by her Uncle, Auntie and cousins
Continually experiencing this Year of Trust... oh, how He is opening my eyes
The bliss that is my home and this family

1 comment:

  1. Love you pictures and your list.....I grew up on a farm and it brought back lots of memories. Thank you for giving thanks in EVERYTHING. GOD bless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover