Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Found here...


For our anniversary weekend we took a day trip to Lake Michigan... it's part of our traditional anniversary celebrations. Visiting the Big Lake in March can find it in many different stages of end-of-winterness.
No snow, no ice this time.
We wandered and picked rocks and enjoyed the quiet of crashing waves and just us.
I was in a back corner of the beach by a stream snapping photos like I love to do and as I walked back towards Mr. Steady, I found this on the sand... he'd stopped and made it...
Just for me.
Isn't that just like my man? To put his heart right out there...
Which leads me to thinking- Isn't it just like my God to put His heart right out there... for me to find with ease.
Not hidden but oh so easy to find.
And yet- I can be hidden in His heart.
What profound wonderment I find in that... He keeps me safe. He's given me Mr. Steady to help in that.
I am hidden in my husband's heart as well as my Father's....

I stood there looking at that simple heart and mine poured out right into it. Right there, for any walking by to see- is the simple statement of fact: I am loved.

Linking up my heart today to Beautifully Rooted's Found... sharing how you found God thru your camera lens this week...






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover