Monday, February 6, 2012

Give Thanks- I'm a God Girl


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…





1315-1338
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Completed projects
Uncommon grace
My brother’s safe return from his mission trip
How You make beauty from my mess
Celebrating friendship... and birthdays
Compassion extended to me from another
The gift of being someone else's answer to prayer
Prayer chains
Impromptu meal with friends!
Wonderful simple, quiet date night with Mr. Steady
Our new to us computer all up and running
Mr. Steady sharing his devotional reading with Mr. Conductor
God before me, God behind me... the security of this hemming in
How He meets me in the midst of the stuff... I am never alone
Listening to the birds with Mr. C
Spur of the  moment special family fun
She made a special bible verse her life motto
The thump and hum of the washer and dryer... appreciating the convenience and every day help of them
When the heart knowledge that He daily provides becomes my present reality
Letting go of the try hard life.... daily
I'm a God Girl... from the top of my head to the soles of my feet

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the "God girl" smile :). happy day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love impromptu meals with friends!
    great list

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover