Tuesday, February 21, 2012

40 Bags in 40 Days AGAIN!

Remember this post from last year when I decided I was gonna move out 40 bags of "stuff" in 40 days?
I'm doing it again.

The way I see it- I've probably got at least that many more bags worth of stuff in my home that needs to go bye-bye.

Right now there are two bags and one box of "stuff" on my porch waiting for me to haul to Goodwill.

I admit the beginning of Lent has snuck up on me and I don't have my list of what, how many and from where I'll purge written down. I've started the list in my head and I'm thinking I can talk Mr. Steady into contributing to my list from the garage and his workroom....

Here's what I want to know- Do you want to take the 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge with me?
Even if you aren't ready to start tomorrow- maybe not til next week (I'm sure you could maybe, possibly collect more than one bag a day to catch up...)- Are you willing?
Leave me a comment below- I'd like to see who's up to the challenge with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover