Monday, January 9, 2012

A Life of God-worship


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…


Our youth group's traveling altar- every name
signed is someone who has accepted Christ.



1219-1240
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
A life of God-Worship
Beyond amazing youth retreat- four days
My nephew coming to Christ
2012: Trust... putting my whole everything in His hands
Good-night kisses from my children
Singing our special bedtime song together with my boy
Mr. Steady leaning over and whispering in my ear, “I love you.”
The sun shining through the stained glass windows of the sanctuary as we sing of Jesus shining down on us
No snow and warmer than usual temperatures mean a lower heating bill
The gift of making amazing lifeasweknowit plans with God and Mr. Steady
God is still God in my desert times
The notes I've tucked in my bible, written in the margins over the years... still relevant
Mr. Steady's crooked grin
Sassafras's deep dimple under her eye
Mr. Conductor's cowlicks
Ms. Books amazing freckles
Me smiling so big because I just can't help it
Sleeping in my own bed next to my snoring hubsy after 4 days away
Being told that I matter to someone
Surrender 

Ann has declared 2012 the year of The Joy Dare. Daring all who choose to commit to declare that this calendar year they will tabulate 1,000 gifts. I start the year with #1219 and so I take the Joy Dare- working towards my goal of numbering up to 2219 gifts this 2012. That’s roughly 21 “thankfuls” a week or 3 a day.
Care to join me in counting your thousand thanks?
Ann has a wonderful January Joy Dare to get you started- 3 a day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover