Monday, January 16, 2012

Gifts in this life


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…







1241-1262
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Heart touching surprise gift from my Dear Sweet Friend
The sickies are gone!
My husband’s constant watch care
Ms. Books steppin’ up to the plate- my 2nd in command helping hold down the fort!
Science experiments with hardboiled eggs
Egg sale- 1 dozen for 99 cents… we bought 3.
The things we do well in this home- like hugs and forgiveness and prayers and LOUD
My first recipe published in a Gooseberry Patch Cookbook and crossing that off my bucket list!
Cute Clementine oranges ready for a quick snack-loading up on Vitamin C
Using those orange peels to make a homemade cleaner.
Making yogurt in my retro crockpot... it's been way to long
Snow for the kids
Blue tea kettle whistling, blowing steam
Dark chocolate hot cocoa
Smooth rocks sitting out, reminding me of glorious family vacations
Trying out new recipes together
The music that is my children's laughter
Sharing all out worship with my family
The whole family shopping together... knowing I'm teaching my children the frugal lifestyle can be fun
His teaching me trust
Waking up happy

1 comment:

  1. So many wonderful gifts! Happy to hear the sickies are gone! Congratulations on your recipe being published... that is awesome! Clementine oranges are delicious. Waking up happy... now what a wonderful gift that is! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover