Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top Posts of 2011

2011 you were quite the year.
God sure did amazing things with you!
I await... with eager anticipation... what God has in store for 2012.
Here's a look back on the most popular Contented, Common Life posts for each month of 2011:

January: Fresh Joy- Gramma's Passing
February: Rules of thumb for the frugal foodie
March: He must become greater than my stuff
April: Soap Suds Servanthood
May: Getting along with each other-- That's some serious hard work
June: I don't have it all together. The days I am less than gracious.
July: A Birthday Letter full of promises to my sweet niece: One Year
August: What We're Using: Curriculum for the coming School Year
September: All of Me... His Grace is for
October: What I don't buy at Aldi
November: Do you know the secret password?
December: I See CHRISTmas Differently

Thank you one and all who stop by here and read the words I scribble out straight from my heart. Thank you for sharing in my journey, for your kindness, your comments and your prayers.

Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover