Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Menu Redo and the Tree... no fakery here

Our plans this week shifted so our menu plan had to shift...
I thought I'd pop in and share the changes... updated menu plan right here.
Hope to get more time on here soon to share how we keep the cost down on our Christmas Dinner.
We cut down our Christmas tree on Monday. That makes it two years in a row of REAL trees...
after 17 years of fakery...
I still like the fake tree.... I know, I know... I love the smell of the real tree and the extra pine boughs we chop off that I can use for decorating... but to me the pre-lit tree is a lot simpler.
And I love simple.

We have 12 foot ceiling but even that is pushing it... we knocked about 4 feet of that thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover