Monday, December 5, 2011

I continue to count


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…





 1141-1157
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

Choosing laughter over tears
or both
hearing my son read the daily Advent prayer
our wonderful Advent family devotional
Our amazing church family
Slow but continual healing in a relationship
A big dose of Sister Time
The joy of my sweet niece Ree
surprises from friends
Christmas cards... Happy Mail!
The simple goodness of oatmeal
A family question jar for the dinner table
An afternoon spent with my parents
Finding a little tucked-out-of-the-way bakery
Broken branches become kindling for warm fires
The world doesn't dictate my smile
The first snow of the season


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder how much of his grace I miss on an ordinary day. I enjoyed reading and viewing your list and was drawn by your title when I saw it at A Holy Experience. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover