Monday, December 19, 2011

Homemade Thankfuls


God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…









1181-1203
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Answered prayer for dear sweet friends
Homemade Christmas presents
The smells of Christmas baking
Doing that baking with your family- oh the laughter and conversation
Seeing this season all new and bright in my little niece’s eyes
She is Fifteen and wonderful
Date night with Mr. Steady
The Christmas vignettes all over my mama's house
My dad taking time to show Mr. Conductor how to do a man's work
Humming Christmas carols
Stacks on Christmas books beside his bed
Our warm cozy home
Its a Wonderful life on the TV, room dark, buttered popcorn, lots of blankets and pillows
Whispered prayers
Gingham ribbons
Little boys in overalls and too big hats
Candy canes for stir sticks in cocoa
He came as an every man and still All King
Our nativity collection
Hot running water and warm showers (oh, how the absence of this-even for a day makes us grateful)
Praying hard prayers... daily
My God knows
I am safe in the palm of His hand

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures...oh playmobiles...brings me back to when my kids where young...
    Blessings and Merry CHristmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, God is good, All the time, God is good! Thank you for the reminder. I am going to make a list too. Merry Christmas! Stopping by from the Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Nice to have small captured moments for the season to give us perspective with the rest feels like chaos...at least for me! ;)

    Also, nominating you for a versatile blogger award. Check it out! http://amypayson.wordpress.com/2011/12/22/versatile-blogger-award/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover