Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Clothed in Glory and lifting shattered Praise

Ms. Books and I found this song online today and it just spoke right to my heart.... so much so that I just had to share.
It is so true... sometimes I am so completely overwhelmed by God and the grace... the mercy... the blessings... He daily pours out on me that my head spins and my heart swells huge and I unravel...
Over the last couple of months-- right up to right now, there has been a lot of "stuff" going wrong or upside down in my life... stuff that Satan is definitely trying to use to undermine my faith. Petty persnickity stuff that can fly under the daily radar until it all tumbles down at once and whacks you upside the head... thankfully God has been right beside me helping me handle each bit of this sticky stuff and while I may not be completely coming out ahead of the "stuff" I am most certainly not falling behind.
No matter what- I will praise Him.
God deserves all my praises all the time, even my shattered praises in the midst of stuff and pain. This shift in my perspective has been a long time coming and I find bubbling joy pouring out of me when I can praise him right in the midst of pain, hurt and trial. Joy that has no rhyme or reason but is most assuredly from Him and a faith that stands firm even when my knees are shaking and my palms are sweaty and my stomach is full of butterflies.
He is clothing me in His Glory!
Enjoy this...


Lyrics... Forever Holy by The Glorious Unseen
God, You stand when all has fallen
You embrace the long forgotten
I guess it's just hard to believe
The Grace You've poured out on me
I guess I'm just starting to see
How You're working in me

This is what makes my head spin
You're forever Holy
God of all creation
Pour Your life into me
This is so overwhelming
You're forever Holy
God of my Salvation
Clothe me in Your Glory, yeah

God, You hold when all is breaking
You restore the tired and aching
I guess it's just hard to believe
The Love You've poured out on me
I guess I'm just starting to see
How You're working in me, whoa Lord

This is what makes my head spin
You're forever Holy
God of all creation
Pour Your life into me
This is so overwhelming
You're forever Holy
God of my Salvation
Clothe me in Your Glory

Clothe me in Your Glory
Clothe me in Your Glory

This is what makes my head spin
You're forever Holy
God of all creation
Pour Your life into me
This is so overwhelming
You're forever Holy
God of my Salvation
Clothe me in Your Glory

Clothe me in your Glory

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover