Monday, December 26, 2011

Anticipate... Gratitude

God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…





1204-1218
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Wonderful changes
Anticipation…
A quiet week
Our wonderful weekend… God with us.
Continuing family traditions
Candle light
Little boy wiffle-snoring snuggled next to me
Singing a cappella
His warm fingers wrapped around my cold ones
Sun streaming in windows… warming my face
Christmas dinner leftovers… yum!
A new green roof on a lovely old barn
Wonderful whispered plans... my heart gallops at the thought of such things…
Simple gifts
Homemade

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures and words. Your list is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover