Thursday, November 24, 2011

Which container are you and which container is God asking you to be?

In a well-furnished kitchen there are
not only crystal goblets and silver platters,
but waste cans and compost buckets--
some containers used to serve fine meals,
others to take out the garbage.
Become the kind of container God can use
to present any and every kind of gift to his guests
for their blessing.
2 Timothy 2:20-21

What container is God asking you to be?

Praying your Thanksgiving day is really a part of everyday ThanksLIVING and that you will not only be blessed but be a blessing to all who see and know you.

1 comment:

  1. Once not to long ago - I said to my child when asked something of me sans the P word - "What's the magic word?" And my husband said, "No, perhaps -what's the POLITE word?" And I agree - now I try to remember to say "And what do we say or what's the POLITE word?" :) Much better! and my confused 2 year old often says "Please?" when it should be thank you and "thank you?" when it should be please.... :) wendy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover