Monday, November 7, 2011

Internet, birthdays, and grocery adventures

Our internet has been back on a few  few days now but I've been way to busy to enjoy it. Mr. Steady and I celebrated our birthdays last week and we had a family field trip plus our bi-monthly homeschool group meeting day. Whew!
We're off to Aldi later today for some serious shopping and I've decided to once again to do a series of posts on my monthly grocery shopping adventures so I'll be sharing "what I bought" sometime this week. Its a budget stretching month with the holidays so I'm trying to be creative. I've got some money socked away for a special trip to my favorite Amish store but the rest of this month's budget has to come in at or under $300 (that's $75 a week).
Should be interesting....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover