Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh, Aldi- How I Heart Thee

More reasons to love Aldi.
Go Here.
Oh, how I would have loved to have been one of those lucky bloggers.
And here's more Aldi Blog Love... Amy of Mom Advice has an Aldi blog called...
wait for it...
The Aldi Queen
with recipes.

Mom Advice Amy was also one of those blessed bloggers to tour Aldi.

I've peeked in on her Aldi blog off and on for a couple of years or so but hadn't checked in for quite some time... It hasn't been updated in awhile but the recipes are still good.
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention- you really should join Aldi's email newsletter. Really. Go to the website and Click on "Our Weekly Ads Are Online" in the right column.
Plus they now have a "Meat Special Buy" every Wednesday.
Here's a link to Mom Advice's Aldi Fall/Winter Menu Planner. Perhaps you'll find a new recipe or two to try.
What will I be trying?
Slowcooker Ravioli from Meal Set #1
Christina's Salsa Chicken from Meal Set #2
Slow Cooker Italian Veggie Soup from Meal Set #3
Look for these recipes to crop up in my meal plans in the next 6 weeks or so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover