Monday, October 17, 2011

Blessed to overflowing... Way over


I have been remiss in putting up my Gratitude lists here but not in counting my blessings and jotting them down at home. We’ve been blessed to overflowing… way over.
God is so good all the time… I just can’t capture all that goodness that He hides in just a single day… but I can capture small pieces and those serve to remind me…
My Mama & Sis

You can't tell but it was drizzling

This greeted us on our return from camping

That's my Dear Sweet Friend!

1071-1090
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
3 Aprons… one for each of us girls
Road trip with my mom and sis
Fall camping trip with our little family
Canoeing, hiking and biking in the rain… warm rain and loads of laughter
Mr. Steady's campfire cooking
Coming home from our trip to find our church family scraping and priming our house
Working alongside our church family to paint our house- two weeks and counting
Walking around my house each day marveling at God’s provision and the love of our friends
Sharing food together
We’re painting in the fall- the flowers and whatnot in my gardens that we are trampling will be back next year
The beautiful weather- perfect for painting outside in the evenings
Taking my Dear Sweet Friend to my favorite Amish store for the first time
Girl time with my sis and our wonderful friend. A whole day of it.
Babysitting my sweet niece ReeBee… overnite.
Courageous with my hubsy
The conversation we had about that movie
Tissues… I had enough to share for the movie… good thing too as I didn’t have a long enough shirt sleeve
Making my own applesauce that tastes just like Gram’s


2 comments:

  1. Would love to hear more about the "math that works for her." Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Math is Teaching Textbooks 7. I posted about it here: http://acontentedcommonlife.blogspot.com/2011/10/puter-math-for-sass-update.html
    :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover