Friday, August 26, 2011

choosing Confidence and Faith

If God cares so wonderfully for flowers
that are here today and gone tomorrow,
won't he more surely care for you?
...Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs,
and He will give you all you need
from day to day if you live for Him.
Matthew 6:30, 32-33




Dear Heavenly Father,
I get so caught up in my needs and problems I sometimes, okay, I often, forget that you are the give of ALL good gifts and that you meet ALL my needs.
You have assured me that I don't have to live in fear and stress, but I simply need to trust you. So right now I bring my concerns, my worries, my frets, my wallowing... I bring my needs and my heartaches to you and lay them at your feet. Lord, I wasn't meant to carry all that, I know, and so I drag it all to you and dump it down because I must, there is no other way for me.
I know that I don't have all the answers, but I choose to live with confidence and faith because you promise to give me exactly what I need each day.
Amen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover