Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This and that

mine
Went camping again... yes, that's two weekends in a row.
I'm done with camping for awhile now... like at least not until later this fall.... summer camping in a tent is HOT.
We're knocking stuff off our Summer Bucket list left and right...
Having fun making things with the kiddos too...
This is a necklace the girls whipped up for me yesterday using wire and pearl beads...

the pinned one...
I found the tutorial online and pinned it for safe keeping... oh, yeah... most of my computer time lately has been very Pinteresting...






We had friends over for pizza camp pie dinner Monday nite... and had a great sparkler show...
The kids figured out they could make cool shapes and I could capture them on my camera.
Here's a sampling:




Ms. Books left yesterday to camp with cousins... Sassafras left today to camp with some shirt-tail cousins... Mr. Steady went back to work today... with all the vacationing and holidays he's been off work and we've enjoyed it immensely. He took Mr. Conductor fishing for the day yesterday... and brought home a mess of fish.
Today, right now... it is just me and my little man. Me and Mr. C... we've got some fun stuff planned. I want to make the most of this special time of just him and me. He's a bit lost without his "Sissies" as he calls them... but I plan on keeping that to a minimum. Lots of Momma & son dates... going out for ice cream, to the library, to the movies, for a walk, create some art together...
Create some memories together...

Check out the cover I just made for a 10 cent ruled notebook... I love having me some paper handy for taking notes, jotting ideas, making lists and creating doodles.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover