Monday, July 11, 2011

Oh For a Thousand Thanks to Praise

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
Today I have done it… Today I mark my ONE THOUSANDTH gift… and this is only the beginning. This has become a much needed daily habit… one that puts my day and more importantly- my heart in perspective and fills my cup to overflowing with unspeakable joy.

969-1000
Lord Thank You for these gifts….Fresh zucchini from my Dear Sweet Friend
Fabulous fireworks… watching from the edge of a cornfield with snacks and lots of ooohs and aaahs… this is is the way it should be
Having my sweet 11 mo old niece overnite for some spoilin’
The smell of corn and sausage cooking
Sending my girls off camping without me and they did marvelous
Momma & son dates… movies, popcorn, ice cream, silly jokes and laughter
Massage therapy
Learning to deal with inconvenience
Pool-swimmin’
Watching Mr. Steady working with Mr. Conductor… teaching him to swim
My favorite chocolates with a {surprise!} beautiful note tucked inside from my Dear Sweet Friend
Fresh, cold water… ah!
A small town parade
My daughter’s delight in seeing her best friend after almost 4 weeks apart… and their late nite talk/giggle fest
Those same two girls making lunch together
God answering small prayers… what matters to me- matters to Him
Sweet small bare feet
Our summer bucket list
Reading stacks of books from the library
Mr. Conductor’s prayer circle of stuffed animals in his room
Watching my children interact together after a week apart
Fun mail… a recipe of mine accepted for a cookbook
Our ever expanding rock collection
Family time- any time
More JOY moments than I can absorb
The smell of rain in the air
Rain… a free waterin’ for our gardens!
Mr. Steady and I quietly sharing our farm dreams together… anticipation
God’s perfect timing
Crying out- “Empty me of me so that you can fill me up to overflowing with You”

1000: Opportunities to be faithful... continually... day in and day out


Thank You Lord for opening my eyes to Your great gifts! 

1 comment:

  1. 1000 ~ WOW!! Small town parades and rain are amongh my faovrite things! Have a blessed day to "infinity' and beyond.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover