Monday, June 13, 2011

Heart shaped rocks, beautiful ashes, Popcorn in buckets, cool water, diddling and a clean house

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
882-917
Lord Thank You for these gifts….



Singing when I feel like it… no matter where I’m at
Heart-shaped rocks
Found nests
A bag of clothes passed on from a friend
Reading in bed
Sleeping in
Taking the kids for a swim and bringing my knitting
Diddling our feet in cool water
Blogging
Church softball games
Kiddos with bare feet black with dirt and good fun
Popsicles
My son’s hilarity
A really useful file folder system
Encouragement to say “No” to some things
Listening to this audio book as a family
Hanging our “homegrown” artwork around the house
A break in the awful hot weather
Refreshing mint water
Planning a camping trip with friends
Old TV shows on DVD
Humus and pretzels for a snack
Making lemon water quencher for Mr. Steady when he comes home from work on hot days
Daughters who bake
Popcorn in a bucket
Little league baseball games under the lights with the popcorn in a bucket
A clean house
Less than perfect is okay
Picking flowers from my yard to fill a pitcher from a friend
Family Days
Camp fires that snap, crackle and pop
My daughter saying, “Mom, you look stinkin cute.”
Being crazy
Playing catch
There is beauty in ashes


3 comments:

  1. Your daughter's comment is the cutest thing I've read all day! What a sweet list... thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughters who bake is fun. What a great list and charming pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your blog post and your pictures. Reading your list of things to be thankful for reminds me that I have lots to be thankful for also.

    Hope your week is going well! I found your blog on Hip Homeschool Hop. :)

    Kay
    http://www.e-learninglinks.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover