Monday, June 6, 2011

Great Full... doodles, breezes, rototillers and donuts for breakfast

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
852-881
Lord Thank You for these gifts….
Mr. Conductor gets his very own library card
Cool cross breezes blowing through
The house is staying fairly cool on these hot, hot days
Attitude adjustments
The iris are blooming in my yard
Coming home to Sunday dinner in the crockpot
My awesome retro crockpot gifted to me by a dear friend… I think of her when I use it and say a prayer just for her and our friendship
Quiet purple sunsets
My doodles in my notebook
A surprise fun card in the mail
Peaceful dwelling places [Isaiah 32:18]
Joy in ordinary moments
Lifting hard prayers
School is done!
Pig tails
The sound of the door signaling he’s home from work
Dimples
Gator rides in the woods
The fresh smell of those woods
Monthly sister-friend day
Answers to prayer that come immediately
Answers to prayer that come after years of praying
Root beer floats
Donuts for breakfast
Boys with poles going fishing
Boys Digging worms for fishing from our compost
Playing old school board games with friends
Yard sale and thrifting finds that rock my socks
Borrowed rototiller breaking new ground for more garden space
Selling used curriculum for the exact amount needed to buy the new


1 comment:

  1. What a great list!
    I think I'll make root beer floats for dinner! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover