Monday, May 9, 2011

Books, dreams and flowers on breakfast trays

Multitude Monday at Ann’s today….
Sharing our Endless Gratitude…. And this is mine….
773-803
Lord Thank You for these gifts….

Old black and white TV shows on dvd
Blogging
Writing
Special nicknames filled with love
Grocery dates
Completing a dreaded task
My paper clip box
Violets picked for me by my mother-in-law
God is the God of justice
And Mercy
Call from the library- books in for us!
Dreaming big dreams
Tulips blooming
Good dirt
My nieces visiting
Random Acts of Kindness- receiving end
Random Acts of Kindness- performing them
Massage therapy
Slowing down when we drive past farms
Late night praying
Flower shopping with my mom and sister
Sitting on the floor making Mother’s Day gifts with my dear friend
Lining up meals for my parents for this week
Playing and laughing and smiling with my baby niece Bee
Mother’s Day… sleeping in and breakfast in bed
And homemade kiddo cards
Fresh picked bouquet of flowers on my breakfast tray
My boy spending the day opening doors for me
Mother’s Day Love note on my pillow from Mr. Steady
And Chocolates on my pillow from Ms. Books… and she laid out my jammies all pretty!
Finding much needed rest and respite over the weekend

3 comments:

  1. Spring bouquets ... all over the place today! I love seeing all the beautiful creations of God. So very colorful!
    ~ linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful list! counting up the gifts with you in the gratitude community :) i am blessed by your gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled across your blog today and I'm glad I did. Lovely pictures and beautiful gratitude list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover